Fr. David Palmer, a priest of the Personal Ordinariate of Our Lady of Walsingham, joins Crisis Point to discuss the Personal Ordinariate, also known as the Anglican Ordinariate. What is the history of this group, and what is its purpose in the Church today? How does its Mass compare to the Novus Ordo Mass and the traditional Latin Mass? Find out in this episode of Crisis Point!
• Fr. David Palmer on Twitter
• Personal Ordinariate of Our Lady of Walsingham (U.K)
• Personal Ordinariate of the Chair of Saint Peter (United States, Canada)
• Personal Ordinariate of Our Lady of the Southern Cross (Australia, Japan)
• The Anglican Use: A Better Novus Ordo? (Crisis Article)
• An Anglican Use Success Story (Crisis Article)
Support the show (https://www.crisismagazine.com/support)