Time for some Friday morning links:
- Can Rick Santorum win the Republican nomination in 2012, and possibly even the presidency? George Will thinks so.
- In case you were wondering, the pope is not an organ donor (though Cardinal Ratzinger was). So no holy kidney transplant for you.
- Personalities of the Catholic combox. Pat Archbold hits the nail on the head, particularly with Encyclical Man and “Throw Out Your Television!” Man. Who’s missing?
- Google launched its “Art Project” earlier this week, where you can remotely browse art galleries around the world and zoom in on hundreds of masterpieces, down to the tiniest brush stroke. Have you seen it yet?
- A profile of the Packers’ Catholic chaplain. He put out an open call for homily suggestions on Super Bowl Sunday and actually got some useful suggestions. Also, why you must root for the Packers (er, unless you’re for the Steelers, of course).
- The trailer for Werner Herzog’s upcoming film about the 30,000-year-old cave paintings in Chauvet-Pont-d’Arc — in 3D. This might be the first 3D film I’d actually be excited to see.