It’s Friday! Just a few quick links this morning:
- Why are so many people in their 20s taking so long to grow up? One professor is pushing to have the 20s recognized “as a distinct life stage, which he calls ’emerging adulthood.'”
- Yet another treatment developed using adult stem cells — this time to rebuild heart tissue. Is there anything they can’t do?
- The first text messages — from 1890.
- I don’t care if this is late, it’s awesome: Beautiful (and helpful) Inception infographic. Spoilers, of course, abound.
- Hey, college students (and grads from 2008 or later): First Things wants your feedback for its fall college guide. Fill out their survey, and you could win an iPad! (If you win because I told you about the survey, I expect visitation rights with the iPad.)