Time for a few Friday links:
- Rhode Island Representative Patrick Kennedy has announced that he won’t be running for reelection. No word on whether it’s because he’s tired of tangling with Bishop Tobin.
- President Obama appears ready to shut down Constellation, NASA’s manned space exploration program. Some say that the cost-benefit analysis simply makes sense, especially given our current budget woes; others say it feels like giving up, or a sign of cultural decline. What do readers think?
- Continuing the conversation from last week: Over at MercatorNet, InsideCatholic columnist Bob Reilly says we should “hold the fort” on Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.
- Because parents don’t worry enough already: Your kid might not just have a sweet tooth; he could be an alcoholic in training.
- Australian farmers are being encouraged to go the full-on Monty Python route to help control their rabbit population.