Thomas E. Woods Jr.
Thomas E. Woods Jr. is the author of "How the Catholic Church Built Western Civilization" and the first-place winner in the 2006 Templeton Enterprise Awards for "The Church and the Market." His most recent book is "Meltdown: A Free-Market Look at Why the Stock Market Collapsed, the Economy Tanked, and Government Bailouts will Make Everything Worse."
Articles by Thomas E. Woods Jr.
- An Open Letter to Catholics on Behalf of Ron Paul January 30, 2012
- None So Blind: How Secularists Ignore the Value of Religion May 9, 2009
- Galileo, Science, and the Smirking Chimp August 12, 2008
- Long Live Pope Benedict: The Motu Proprio, One Year Later July 7, 2008
- Economics As Science: A Catholic Defense of the Free Market April 29, 2008
- Benedict’s Revolution: The Return of the Old Latin Mass November 6, 2007
- Why I Am a Catholic Libertarian September 14, 2007
- None So Blind: How Secularists Ignore the Value of Religion November 1, 2005