Professor Tracey Rowland is Dean and Permanent Fellow of the John Paul II Institute for Marriage and Family (Melbourne). She earned her doctorate in philosophy from Cambridge University and her Licentiate in Sacred Theology from the Pontifical Lateran University in Rome. She is the author of Culture and the Thomist Tradition after Vatican II (2003), Ratzinger’s Faith: The Theology of Pope Benedict XVI (2008) and most recently, Benedict XVI: A Guide for the Perplexed (2010).
Articles by Tracey Rowland
- On Australia’s New Catholic Prime Minister September 24, 2013
- Benedict’s Intellectual Mentors and Students February 19, 2013
- Vatican II: A Hermeneutic of Continuity or Reform? November 15, 2012
- Tea With Honey But Not in Jerusalem: The Archbishop of Canterbury Makes His Peace With Post-Christian England October 2, 2012
- Is Totalitarian Liberalism A Mutant Form of Christianity? August 23, 2012