Bryce J. Christensen
Bryce J. Christensen teaches composition and literature at Southern Utah University. He is the author of Divided We Fall: Family Discord and the Fracturing of America (2005) and Utopia Against the Family (1990). He earned his doctorate in English literature at Marquette University in 1984.
Articles by Bryce J. Christensen
- How Same-Sex Marriage Suffocates Freedom (Part II) January 2, 2013
- How Same-Sex Marriage Suffocates Freedom (Part I) January 1, 2013
- What Is Truth? Certitude in an Age of Celebrity March 1, 1986
- The “Church of Reason”: Cardinal Newman and the American University May 1, 1985
- Of Tolstoy and Textbooks: Religion and Irreligion in the Schools May 1, 1984